Spelling Progress Bulletin. Riter index.
See Bulletin Contents and
Topics; Anthology (best of SPB)
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links. Very short book reviews and very short letters to the editor listed in the Contents are not itemized here.
Cahen. Leonard S. Craun. Marlys J. Johnson. Susan K. Spelling Difficulty - a Survey of the Research. Summer 1972 pdf. pp6-11.
Campbell. Stuart. Third SSS Conference: The principles of Esperanto spelling. Fall 1982. pp4,5.
Castelucci. Maryann Feola. Can We Assume our Remedial Reading Students Know How to Use the Dictionary. Fall 1981 pdf. pp2,3.
- Self-Observation in the Remedial Reading Classroom. Fall 1981 pdf. p3.
Cerf. Bennett. Werse Verse. Dec 1961 pdf. p15.
- From Out on a Limerick. See Limericks.
Chairman of the Research Committee on S.R. Results of the Questionnaire on Spelling Reform. Dec 1961 pdf. pp23,24.
Chaplin. Marjorie. Illiteracy. Is English Spelling a Significant Factor? Winter 1975. pp11,12.
Chappell. John E. Relativity and Spelling - Two Departures from Logic. Winter 1964 pdf. pp6-10.
- The Role of Superflous letters in Limited Spelling Reform Systems. Spring 1965 pdf. pp11,12.
- It should Look Right. Fall 1966 pdf. pp6,7.
- Will the Real Dr. Johnson Please Stand Up? Winter 1966 pdf. pp6-8.
- The History of Spelling Reform in Russia. Fall 1971 pdf. pp12-14.
- In Defense of Continental Sound Values for English Vowel Letters. Fall 1977 pdf. pp13-14.
Cheek. Earl H. IRA Convention. A Hierarchy for Teaching Phoneme-Grapheme Correspondences in Beginning Reading. Summer 1982. pp7,8.
Chen. Charles K. H. Random Thoughts on Language Simplification. Summer 1966 pdf. p4.
Chwast. Jacob. Spelling. Reading and Delinquency. Oct 1962 pdf. pp7-9.
- English Orthography as Conspicuous Consumption. Winter 1976 pdf. pp6-8.
- All the Way with Phonics. Summer 1978 pdf. pp15-18.
- Second SSS Conference: English Orthography: a Case of Psychological Child Abuse. Fall 1978. pp2-5.
- I Luv U. from Michigan Reading Journal. Winter 1981 pdf. pp11-14.
- Third SSS Conference: Spelling Reform as a Redistribution of Power. Spring 1983. pp2-6.
Clark. Margaret M. Laterality Characteristics and Reading. Spring 1970 pdf. pp7,8.
Cobb. Mary D. Cobbservations. Summer 1979 pdf. p15.
Coleman. Edmund B. An Eclectic Reading Program Based upon Psycholinguistic Principles. Spring 1967 pdf. pp10-15.
- Experimental Analysis of Reading, Spelling and Printing in the First Grade. Summer 1974 pdf. pp13-18.
Connor. Samuel I. Violence and disruption in the classroom. Spring 1981 pdf. p1.
Cook. Walter F. A Practical Approach to Spelling Reform. Spring 1980. pp19,20.
Council for Basic Education Bulletin. But there is No Peace. Jun 1962 pdf. p6.
Court. Denham. Review of new books. Adolescent Attitudes Towards Academic Brilliance by Dr. Abraham J. Tannenbaum. Oct 1963 pdf. pp23,24.
- We are Asking For It. Fall 1964 pdf. pp10,11,13.
- Book reviews.The Developmental Reading Series edited by Guy L. Bond. Winter 1964 pdf. pp18,19.
- The Davis-McGuffey Fonetik First Reader. Book review. Winter 1966 pdf. p24.
Cowell. David. Those Repeated Objections to Spelling Reform. Fall 1967 pdf. pp15-17.
Cox Doris A. & Belasco. Virginia. Who Teaches Transition? Spring 1978 pdf. p11.
Cox. Harold. See Pamflet.
- English as a World Language. Winter 1966 pdf. p8.
Crassnoff. Victor N. The Phoneticness of the Russian Alphabet. Dec 1961 pdf. pp14,15.
- The Corpse in the Ivy Towers. Mar 1962 pdf. pp26-28.
- What a Nine-year-old Russian Knows About his Language. Jun 1963 pdf. pp4,5.
- The Language Curtain. Winter 1965 pdf. pp17,18.
Crowther. Jack P. Phonics - a Key to Success in Reading. Summer 1969 pdf. p7.
Cummings. Parke. My Daughter's Being
Educated. Spring 1966 pdf. p9.