Spelling Progress Bulletin. Riter index.
See Bulletin Contents and
Topics; Anthology (best of SPB)
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links. Very short book reviews and very short letters to the editor listed in the Contents are not itemized here.
Gassner. Walter. On Stress Location in the World's Chief Languages. Mar 1962 pdf. pp2-7.
- Rational Spelling. Book Review. Mar 1962 pdf. p25.
- SSS Conference I: The Essential Requirements for a Reformed Spelling. Fall 1978. pp16-18.
- SSS Conference III: How to reconcile conflicting principles for a reformed English spelling. Winter 1982. pp4-6.
Gattegno. Caleb. Teaching Reading. an Indefinitely Renewable Problem. Fall 1964 pdf. pp15-17.
- A Teacher's Guide to Using Words in Color. Summer 1965 pdf. pp2-9.
Gehman. Clifford P. Homophones by Walter Gassner. review. Dec 1962 pdf. p21.
Gerras. Charles. Let's Write What We Say. Spring 1978 pdf. p1.
Gilliland. Jack. The Concept of Readability. Winter 1969 pdf. pp5-7.
- An Examination of Measures of Readability. Winter 1969 pdf. pp7-9.
Grandgent. Charles H. Numeric Reform in Nescioubia. Fall 1964 pdf. pp5,6.
Greattinger. R. F. Phat. This Side of the Sun. Jun 1963 pdf. p19.
Green. Patricia Gilson. Odz In Enz. Winter 1966 pdf. p9.
- From the Editor's Desk. Letter: American v Japanese literacy. Fall 1969 pdf. p1.
- Are there Limitations on Phonics
Rules? with response by Newell W. Tune. Summer 1983. pp10,11.