Spelling Progress Bulletin. Riter index.
See Bulletin Contents and
Topics; Anthology (best of SPB)
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links. Very short book reviews and very short letters to the editor listed in the Contents are not itemized here.
Jacobson. Milton D. Predicting Reading Difficulty from Spelling. Spring 1974 pdf. pp8-10.
James. A. Lloyd. Ex Post Facto Deliberatio. Summer 1971 pdf. pp4,5.
James. C. L. The James International Alphabet. Fall 1980. p20.
Jamieson. Hugh V. The Sensible Solution to Simplified Spelling: One Sound=One Symbol. Fall 1980. p15.
Jansen. Mogens & Harpøth. Tom. The Development of Danish Orthography. Summer 1977 pdf. pp6-8.
Johns. Brenda M. The Key to Better Education. Summer 1967 pdf. pp13-16.
- The Key to Better Education. Fall 1978 pdf. pp11-14.
Johnson. Mary. Surveys of Teacher Opinion. Jun 1961 pdf. pp10-12.
- A Test of Adequacy. Mar 1963 pdf. pp2-6.
- Oral Reading Survey in New York City. Fall 1965 pdf. p12,13.
- Its Time For a Change. Spring 1966 pdf. pp2-4.
- Book review. Programmed Illiteracy in our Schools. Spring 1970 pdf. p19.
- Toward Mastery of Spelling. Fall 1971 pdf. pp5,6.
- Third SSS Conference: Commercial and marketing considerations when developing orthographic reform. Winter 1982. pp14,15.
- Letter to the Editor. Winter 1983. p11.
Joly. Lloyd. The Mistake (poem). Spring 1975 pdf. p8.
Jones. E. Skeemz ov Speling Reform. Mar 1963 pdf. pp23,24.
Jorje. Provurbial. Voluntary Reform. Spring 1970 pdf. p20.
Josephina. Sister. Spelling Achievement of Above Average Pupils. Mar 1961 pdf. pp14-17.
Julian. James L. English has more
Rime than Reason. Summer 1967 pdf. p12.