Spelling Progress Bulletin. Riter index.
See Bulletin Contents and
Topics; Anthology (best of SPB)
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links. Very short book reviews and very short letters to the editor listed in the Contents are not itemized here.
Lanham. L.W. Book Review. Teaching English to African Natives. Summer 1966 pdf. p20.
- Book Review. Teaching English in Bantu Primary Schools. H. Bowyer. Summer 1967 pdf. p20.
- Teaching English as a Second Language in Africa. Winter 1968 pdf. pp9-12.
Laubach. Frank C. A Phonetic Code Used in Hong Kong for Teaching English. Spring 1968 pdf. pp5-9.
Laurita. Raymond E. i.t.a. and the Remedial Child. Spring 1966 pdf. pp12,13.
- Basic Sight Vocabulary - a Help or a Hinderance? Summer 1966 pdf. pp2-4.
- A critical Examination of the Psychology of the Whole Word Technique. Fall 1966 pdf. pp2-6.
- Errors Children Make in Reading. Fall 1967 pdf. pp2-4.
- Book review. Children Who Read Early by Dolores Durkin. Winter 1967 pdf. pp17,18.
- Is Remedial Reading Necessary? Fall 1968 pdf. pp4,5.
- The Road to Better Spelling. Summer 1971 pdf. pp2,3.
- Phonics vs. Look-Say: is the end in sight? Summer 1971 pdf. pp5-9.
- Improving our Understanding of the Decoding-Encoding Relationship. Summer 1972 pdf. pp3-5.
- Book review. Reading, Writing and Creativity. N.W. Tune. Fall 1973 pdf. p18.
- The Right to Read and Write. Winter 1977 pdf. p2.
- A New Perspective of English Orthography and its Effect upon Speech to Print Relationships. Winter 1977 pdf. pp3-10.
- Book reviews. The New Spelling - Orthographic Structuralism. 1,001 Affixes and their meanings. The Vowel. Category Resource Lists. A.E. Betts. Fall 1981 pdf. pp19,20.
Lavagnini. Aldo. The Riddle of the Alphabet. Summer 1970 pdf. pp4,5.
- Origin Astronomic del Alfabeto. Summer 1970 pdf. pp6-8.
Lavender. K.H. The Spelling Of Geographical Names. Summer 1969 pdf. pp6,7.
Lebrun. Yvan. Book Reviews. Can and May in Present-day English. N.W. Tune. Fall 1966 pdf. p23.
- The Witch Hunt. Winter 1966 pdf. p9.
Lester. Mark. Needed Research in Orthography. Spring 1974 pdf. pp7,8.
Levine. Richard S. Talks given at the annual meeting of the Educational Records Bureau. Introductory remarks. Spring 1978 pdf. p2.
Lewis. Doreen M. Culturally Disadvantaged Children's Difficulties in Learning to Read Using T.O. and i/t/a. Fall 1966 pdf. pp8-12,7.
Ligtenberg. John. How to Pass a Bill (thru the Legislature). Fall 1975 pdf. pp15,16.
Lindgren. Harry. See Journals.
- Book Reviews. Spelling Reform - a new Approach. D. Everingham. Winter 1969 pdf. pp11,12.
- Homophones in a Reformed Spelling. Summer 1971 pdf. pp13,14.
- Two Dreams. Summer 1973 pdf. p14.
Lintern. Jessie. Transition in Spelling. Spring 1978 pdf. p10.
Lloyd. Bruce A. The Phonics Dilemma. Winter 1969 pdf. pp4,5.
London Univ. Institute of Education. The Augmented Roman Alphabet Reading Research Project. Oct 1961 pdf. pp5-9.
Lorenz. Brenna. Teaching Rover to Read. Spring 1970 pdf. p3.
Lottman. Herbert R. Parlez Vous Franglais? Summer 1966 pdf. pp16-19.
Lotzing. Ewald. Must Shorthand Die Out? Summer 1966 pdf. p11.
Lounsbury. Thomas R. The Problems Before us in Reforming our Spelling. Winter 1972 pdf. pp11-15.
Lutkin. C.E. Can a child be taught to
spell? Spring 1976 pdf. p1.