Spelling Progress Bulletin. Riter index.
See Bulletin Contents and
Topics; Anthology (best of SPB)
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links. Very short book reviews and very short letters to the editor listed in the Contents are not itemized here.
Rafferty. Max. Reviews of New Books. Suffer, Little Children. The Editors. Jun 1963 pdf. p17.
Read. Kingsley. See Journal.
- Devising the Shaw-Script. Summer 1966 pdf. p11.
- Quikscript - a means of shortening the time and labour of writing and printing. Spring 1967 pdf. pp6-8.
- How to Save Time. Space and Material in Writing. Spring 1970 pdf. pp5,6.
Reed. William J. See Pamflet.
- Letter in The Head Teachers Review. Spring 1967 pdf. p1.
- On English Spelling. Winter 1967 pdf. pp12,13.
- A Headmaster's Report. Summer 1969 pdf. p15.
- News from the Simplified Spelling Society: Resolution. Summer 1971 pdf. p1.
- Factors which have hitherto led to Failure of Attempts to Reform English Spelling. Fall 1972 pdf. pp6-13.
- Our Readers Write Us. Letter about the Bullock Committee. Fall 1975 pdf. p19.
- Spelling and Parliament. Winter 1975. pp13-16.
RNID journal. Learning to Read in the Silent World. an editorial. Mar 1964 pdf. p2.
Robinson. P., Beresford. R., Dodd. Barbara. Third SSS Conference: Spelling errors made by phonologically disordered children. Spring 1982. pp19,20.
Roe. Betty D. Reading and Computer Technology. Summer 1983. pp13,14.
Roeder. Harold H. Survey of Reading Methods Courses Probes the Extent of Preservice Requirements. Winter 1971 pdf. pp6,7.
- A Saen Balans Between Tradishun and Lojik. Fall 1977 pdf. p15.
- Light at the End of the Tunnel. Fall 1977. pp15-19.
- Simplification and Photo-Typesetting. Fall 1978 pdf. pp18,19.
- A Letter to the Editor: Prince-Rupert Drops. Summer 1981 pdf. p17.
- Book review. Life with Letters. N.W. Tune. Winter 1981 pdf. p19.
- Settle Your Differences - in Unity There is Strength. Fall 1983. p9.
Rooney. Andy. If you're not a good speller, take heart. Summer 1983. p16.
Rose. Ivan. Research Indicates i.t.a. Successful. Winter 1967 pdf. pp9,1.
Rowell. George. Simplicity of Orthography Makes for Beauty of Speech and Ease of Writing. Spring 1966 pdf. pp8,9.
Rupert. Arnold. RIT. a new Logical Spelling System for our Kids Advertisement. Spring 1973 pdf. pp19,20.
- Our Readers Write: An Answer to The Folly of Spelling Reform. Summer 1976 pdf. pp19,20.
- Some Keyboard Options and Close Phonetic Reform. Fall 1979 pdf. p20.
- WES. NS5. RIT. TO. Summer 1982. p20.
- An Alphabet for Easier French-English Bilingualism. Spring 1983. p20.
- Advertizement. NS8 Reading Practice. Fall 1983. p20.
Russell. Barnett. Some Thoughts on Language Intonation. Winter 1967 pdf. p18.
Russell. David H. Our Ten Million
Obsolescent Men. Mar 1963 pdf. pp7-9.