Spelling Progress Bulletin. Topics.See Bulletin Contents, Bulletin Riters, Anthology (best of SPB) Contents and Authors.
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links.
Governments: Communications with.
- Late News. Support for National Spelling Commission. Jun 1961 pdf. p1.
- Letter from the Rotary Club of Australia to UNESCO. Jun 1961 pdf. p7.
- English as a World Language. D. Eccles, former Minister of Educ. Dec 1962 pdf. p18.
- Editorial. Grant goes begging. Mar 1963 pdf. p1.
- An Interesting Letter. Spelling Reform Bill. H.W. Wood. Jun 1963 pdf. p5.
- The Triple Revolution. H. Bowyer. Summer 1964 pdf. pp18-21.
- News and announcements. California plans for English for immigrants. Summer 1965 pdf. p1.
- Microminiaturization is a Word to Ponder. H. Bowyer. Summer 1966 pdf. pp14,15.
- The Fateful Moment. H. Bowyer. Winter 1967 pdf. pp10-12.
- Governors Express Interest in Proposed National Spelling Commission. Spring 1968 pdf. p1
- California School Children Lack the Incentive to Read. C.W. Weinberger. Spring 1968 pdf. p2.
- A Petition to the Commissioner of Education. Spring 1969 pdf. p19.
- Must we always have absurd spelling? K.G. Aberdeen. Winter 1969 pdf. p3.
- SSS resolution to the Secretary of State, Dept of Education and Science. W. Reed. Summer 1971 pdf. p1.
- An Appeal to ask for a Congress Bill. Fall 1972 pdf. pp1,13.
- Report on Education Research, by USOE. Winter 1972 pdf. pp2,3.
- An Example of a Letter to Send to your Congressman. Summer 1973 pdf. p1.
- Evidence Submitted to the Bullock Committee of Inquiry into Reading and the use of English, by the i.t.a. Foundation. D. Pidgeon. Fall 1973 pdf. pp7-11.
- How to Pass a Bill (thru the Legislature). J. Ligtenberg. Fall 1975 pdf. pp15,16.
- What is Reading? an Answer. H. Barnard. Spring 1977 pdf. p16.
- A Letter to Senator George
McGovern. R.H. Pierson. Fall 1980. pp17,19.