Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Alberg, R. Hebrew is not exactly a language for speed readers J22 1997/2 p25.
Anderson, G. See Newsletters.
- The Forgotten Crusader: Andrew Carnegie J26 1999/2 pp11-15.
- (1941, 1909) SSS Pamflet Nr.3 Dhe Etimolojikal Arguement J27 2000/1 pp3-10.
Asmah, H O. The Malay Spelling Reform J11 1989/2 pp9-13.
Augst, G. The Latest on 'Re-regulating' Written German J11 1989/2 pp16-17.
- Update on the Reregulation of German Orthography J12 1992/1 p15.
- Update on the German Spelling Reform J22 1997/2 p24.
- & Schaeder, B. Answering the Critics of the German Spelling Reform J23 1998/1 pp20-23.