Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
- Lobbying Literacy Authorities in New Zealand J25 1999/1 pp33-34.
- Lobbying in New Zealand J28 2000/2 pp27-32.
- Recent research on difficulties in literacy learning. J30 2002/1 p13.
Campbell, R. Miscue Analysis in the Classroom review by Hutchins J. J20 1996/1 p28.
Carey, S., Low, S. & Hansbro, J. Adult Literacy in Britain (1997) review by Upward C. J23 1998/1 pp32-33.
Carnegie, A. The Forgotten Crusader: Article by Anderson G. J26 1999/2 pp11-15.
Carney, E. 'A Survey of English Spelling' review by Mitton R. J19 1995/2.
- 'English Spelling' review by Upward C. J23 1998/1.
Catach, N. tribute by Baddeley S. J23 1998/1 p18.
Chew, J. See Newsletters.
- Aspects of Spelling Standards among English 16-year-olds in the 1980s and 1990s J25 1999/1 pp20-23.
- The SPD SPLG abbreviated orthography J1 1985 pp10-14.
- Thirty second research in spelling J2 1986/1 pp3,4.
- English spelling, the underclass & the distribution of power J7 1988/1 p33.
Cohen, H. Spelling Reform in the Low Countries J19 1995/2 pp11-13.
- The Dutch IJ J21 1997/1 pp25-26.
Coleman, A. Graphology & Writing Systems: the case of Shaw Alphabet J18 1995/1 pp25-30.
- reviews Upward C. 'Cut Spelling Handbook' J16 1994/1 pp33-36.
Cookson, H. See Newsletters.
- Spelling Reform in Portuguese: what can we learn? J21 1997/1 p21.
Cooper, R. 'Language Planning & Social Change' review by Ives K. J12 1992/1 pp9-11.
Craig, R. See Newsletters.
- A sartorial-orthographical parable, J3 1986/2 p26.
- English spelt by W. African standard pronunciation J5 1987/2 p16.
- Streamlining Wingfield J10 1989/1 p4.
- Towards a Scientifik & International Orthografy J11 1989/2 p31.
- Comments on the Everingham project J18 1995/1 p41.
Craig, R. & Alexander, A. Lango: Language Organisation, review by Gledhill C. J23 1998/1.
Cross, M. Edited Newsletters 1982-1985.
- Correspondence J2 1986 p3.
Cross, M. tribute by Jolly C. J28 2000/2.
Crystal, D. 'The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Language' review by Upward C. J8 1988/2 pp33-34
- 'English as a Global Language' review by Fletcher, P J23 1998/1 p31.
Culp, T. Kanadian Langwaje J12 1992/1 pp19,20.