Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Damper, R I. Problems of English spelling in human-computer interaction J1 1985 p7.
Davies, C. See Newsletters.
- Spelling and Literacy in Finnish J25 1999/1 pp11-15.
Deodhekar, G. See Pamflet 14.
- The foreign learner's view of English spelling J1 1985 pp6-7.
Deodhekar, G. tribute by Upward C. J22 1997/2 p10.
- How Phonemic is English Spelling? J32 2003/1 pp12-14.
Dickens, C. Cockney spellings in 'The Pickwick Papers' J7 1988/1 p35.
Doval, S. The Galician Spelling Problem J20 1996/1 pp24-25.
Dowling, T. Can U spell OK? Absolutely Britannia J25 1999/1 p30.
- Transfer of skill in language functions J5 1987/2 pp5-12, reprinted J28 2000/2 pp3-11.
Downing, John tribute by Upward C. J6 1987/3 p6.
- John Downing Award J10 1989/1 p35.