Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Jimmieson, G. Spelling Reform 1 & nothing else J2 1986 pp22-23.
- The Introduction by Stages of New Letter-symbols J1 1985 pp15-17.
- Marketability of spelling reform J8 1988/2 pp17-19.
- reviews Perera, K. 'Children's Writing & Reading' J10 1989/1 p30.
- Brief reviews of Bryant, P. & Bradley, L. 'Children's Reading Problems'; Snowling, M. 'Dyslexia'; Goswami, U. & Bryant, P. 'Phonological Skills & Learning to Read' J16 1994/1 p36.
- reviews Dept. for Education and Employment: Progress of the National Literacy Strategy J23 1998/1 pp28-29.
- The 'Framework for Teaching' from the National Literacy Strategy J24 1998/2 pp28-30.
- The Jolly Phonics Story J28 2000/2 pp16-18.
- Tribute to Mona Cross J28 2000/2 p23.