Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Mackenzie I. The Transparency of Spanish Orthography J15 1993/2 pp15-21.
Martin, J H. See Bulletins.
- 'Writing to Read' review by Bisgard H. Bonnema J4 1987/1 p26.
Mason, M. 'Language Awareness' review by Upward, C. J8 1988/2 p34.
Maybray-King. Lord Tribute by Upward C. J4 1987/1 p2.
McArthur, T. Form & Reform: the four great communicative shifts J7 1988/1 pp5-8, + discussion pp9-12.
McCaffrey, M. translates: German Reform: Two Years in Twilight J19 1995/2 pp18-21.
Mitton, R. See Newsletters.
- reviews Carney E J19 1995/2 pp3-5.
- Spellchecking by Computer J20 1996/1 pp4-11.
Mitton, R. English Spelling and the Computer review by Knowles F. J21 1997/1 p26.
Morris, J. Phonicsphobia J17 1994/2 pp3-12.
Mortimer, P. Charlie Fook J6 1987/3 p31.
Moseley, D V. See Bulletins.
- Steps Towards More Efficient Learning J1 1985 p5.
- 'Spelling Difficulties Limit Written Expression' research report J13 1992/2 p20.
Mudgett, R P. Donuts aren't UGHly eny mor Simpler Speling for th' 2,000'z J27 2000/1 p18.