Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Yue E Li & Upward C. Simplification of Chinese Characters J13 1992/2 pp14-16.
- Literate Adults' Response to Spelling Reform. Abstract J1 1985 p7.
- reviews Ellis, A W. 'Reading, Writing & Dyslexia' J5 1987/2 pp28-29.
- English spelling & Pidgin: examples of international English spelling J6 1987/3 pp25-28.
- Style in Australia: current practices in spelling, punctuation, hyphenation, capitalisation J7 1988/1 pp28-30.
- Reply to Sue Palmer The importance of spelling for English culture J8 1988/2 pp29-31.
- reviews Rondthaler, E. 'Dictionary of Simplified American Spellings' J9 1988/3 pp32-33.
- Style Council 1988 in Melbourne Australia J10 1989/1 p31.
- Experimentl Versions of Cut Spelling - CS1 & CS2 J11 1989/2 p30.
- Children's abilities & 'Cut' spelling reform J13 1992/2 pp3-8.
- Improving English spelling for readrs J14 1993/1 pp10-18.
- Public response to surplus-cut spellings J16 1994/1 pp7-16.
- Spelling & Society: Orthography & Reading - summary of a research thesis J17 1994/2 pp13-20.
- "Teach yourself to read at home by video" - problems & promises J18 1995/1 pp11-18.
- Finding, Developing, & Testing Materials on Spelling Reform J19 1995/2 p26.
- Spelling Needs Research and Research Needs Replication J20 1996/1 pp12-13.
- Teaching Reading, and Spelling Reform J21 1997/1 pp10-12.
- International English Spelling and the Internet J23 1998/1 pp8-13.
- How people spelled when they could spell as they liked. J29 2001/1 p34.
- Its the spelling that's stupid -- not me. J30 2002/1 p4.
- English spelling and comparative literacy. J30 2002/1 p26.
- English spelling for international communication. J30 2002/1 p28.
- Could English spelling be made regular without drastic change? J32 2003/1 pp15-19.